We are looking to hire a Sales representative who will be responsible for leading in customer acquisition the value chain in the consumer, corporate and partnerships space we play in. This individual will identify, qualify and prospect target customers to sell our consumer products and services to them.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Presenting, promoting software products using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Establishing, developing and maintaining positive business and customer relationships
- Preparing, planning and executing marketing campaigns.
- Contributing information, ideas and research to help in developing marketing strategies.
- Reach out to customers leads through cold calling.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Analyze territory/market potential, track sales and status reports.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Setting up marketing schedules, coordinating with colleagues and other professionals to implement different marketing strategies.
- Developing sales strategies and approaches for various products and services.
- Answering questions from clients about software products and services.
- Maintaining excellent relationships with clients through superior customer service.
- Analyzing trends, data, demographics, pricing strategies, and other information that can potentially improve marketing and sales performance.
- Collecting feedback from clients and advising on strategies to improve customer experience.
What we require from you
- 2+ years of sales experience, preferably in Software sales. Experience in healthcare operations is an added advantage.
- Proven track record of success driving revenue through discovering, prospecting and creating new business.
- Experience in System Management and IT Infrastructure.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office and CRM applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Social media platforms).
- Ability to travel 50% of the time.
To be successful in the role as Software Sales Representative you have to be sales-driven and a fast moving person with a strong customer focus. You are passionate about creating a value for your customers, which ultimately leads to profitable business for both. To identify the right decision makers and influencers as well as the courage to ask the right questions is critical to your success. We see that you have excellent Communication skills – you know what to say and more importantly, how to say it. You believe in what we’re doing and won’t stop at anything to deliver on your goals. You are best at what you do and you know how to get the best out of your colleagues.
KEY accountabilities KPI’s
- Identifying new leads/opportunities for the various software products.
- Acquiring clients for the various software products.
- Follow up on clients and maintaining good customer relationship with them.
- Performing cost benefit analyses of existing and potential customers.
- Documenting customer feedback on a monthly basis.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL EFFORT:
- Responsibilities sometimes require working evenings and weekends, sometimes with little or advance notice.
- Regular and extensive travel is required.
- Requires doing a lot of phone calls and emailing.